1. Scope of application
a) the personal registration information you provide in accordance with the requirements of this application when you register for this application account;
b) Information on your browser and computer that is automatically received and recorded by the application when you use the application web service or access the web page of the application, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, use Data such as language, date and time of access, hardware and software feature information, and web page records you need;
c) User personal data obtained by the application from a business partner through legal means.
a) Keyword information that you enter when using the search service provided by this app;
b) Relevant information collected by you in this application, including but not limited to participation activities, transaction information and evaluation details;
c) Violation of the law or violation of this application rule and the measures that this application has taken against you.
2. Information use
a) This application does not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party, unless you have obtained your permission in advance, or the third party and the application (including the application affiliate) are either alone or jointly You provide the service, and after the service is over, it will be blocked from accessing all of this material that it has previously been able to access.
b) This application also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or distribute your personal information by any means. Any user of this application platform who engages in the above activities, once found, the application has the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with the user.
c) For the purpose of serving the User, the App may use the information you use to provide you with information of interest to you, including but not limited to, to send you product and service information, or to share information with the App Partner so that they may You send information about its products and services (the latter requires your prior consent).
3. Information disclosure
In the following circumstances, this application will disclose your personal information in whole or in part according to your personal wishes or the law:
a) disclose to third parties with your prior consent;
b) in order to provide the products and services you request, you must share your personal information with third parties;
c) disclosure to third parties or administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of the administrative or judicial authorities;
d) If you have violated relevant Chinese laws, regulations or this application service agreement or related rules, you need to disclose it to third parties;
e) If you are a qualified IP Complainant and have filed a complaint, it should be disclosed to the Respondent at the request of the Complainant so that both parties can handle possible rights disputes;
f) In a transaction created on this application platform, if any party to the transaction performs or partially fulfills the transaction obligation and requests for information disclosure, the application has the right to decide to provide the user with the necessary information such as the contact information of the counterparty. To facilitate the completion of the transaction or the resolution of the dispute.
g) Other disclosures that this application considers appropriate in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies.
4. Information storage and exchange
The information and materials collected by you in this application will be stored on the application and/or the servers of its affiliates, which may be sent to your country, region or the location where the application collects information and materials. It is accessed, stored and displayed outside the country.
a) If you do not refuse to accept cookies , the app will set or access cookies on your computer.
c) This policy will apply to information obtained through the cookies provided in this application .
6. Information security
a) This application account has security protection function, please keep your username and password information. This application will ensure that your information is not lost, not abused or altered by security measures such as encrypting user passwords. Despite the aforementioned security measures, please also note that there are no “ perfect security measures ” on the information network .
b) When using this application web service for online transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please protect your personal information and provide it to others only when necessary. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially if the application username and password are leaked, please contact the application customer service immediately so that the application can take corresponding measures.
APP User Service Agreement
Welcome to the Fen Yun Shenzhen Intelligent Technology Co. ( " sub-Yun Technology " ) to provide you with a " this application " application and related services (collectively, the " Services " ). Sub-cloud provides you with all direct customer support and technology and data.
1. Confirmation and acceptance of the terms of service
The ownership of the products involved in this application APP service and related intellectual property rights are owned by Shenzhen Yunyun Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. (referred to as Yunyun Technology).
Validity and scope of the terms of service for this application APP of all goods and services, users enjoy this application APP any individual services, should be bound by the Terms of Service.
By entering the registration process and clicking the "Agree and Register" button, the user has reached an agreement with the company to voluntarily accept all the contents of these Terms of Service.
When a user uses the individual services of the application APP , the user's usage behavior is regarded as the service term of the individual service and the consent of the various announcements issued by the cloud technology in the single service.
2, service introduction
Fuyun Technology uses its own products and services to provide users with various services.
(1) Provide timely, detailed and accurate business and personal information.
(2) Continuously update the registration materials to meet timely, detailed and accurate requirements. All original typed materials will be cited as registration materials.
In addition, the user may authorize the sub-cloud technology to disclose its registration information to a third party, otherwise, the cloud technology cannot disclose the user's name, address, e-mail address, account number and other information. unless:
(1) The user requests that the cloud technology or authorize someone to disclose the information.
(2) The corresponding legal, regulatory requirements and procedural services require that Li Yun Technology provide the user's personal data.
If the information provided by the user is inaccurate, untrue, and illegal, Li Yun Technology reserves the right to terminate the use of the services of the App . Users to enjoy this application APP of the services at the same time, we agreed to accept all kinds of information technology to provide cloud services division.
You understand and agree that this application is only a platform for users to share, transmit and obtain information. You are responsible for all actions under your registered account, including but not limited to any content you transmit and any consequences arising therefrom. You shall determine the content of this application and the services yourself and assume all risks arising from the use of the content, including risks arising from the reliance on the correctness, completeness or applicability of the content. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any content or information provided on the Services. If you find anyone who violates this agreement or uses the service in other improper ways, please send an email to email@example.com to report or complain to us.
3. Modification of the terms of service
The company has the right to modify these Terms of Service and the relevant terms of each individual service as necessary. When users enjoy a single service, they should promptly check the revised content and consciously abide by the terms of the service and the relevant terms of the individual service.
4. Service revision
The company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time without notice to the user. The user accepts the sub-cloud technology to exercise the right to modify or discontinue the service, and the cloud technology does not need to be responsible to the user or the third party.
5, user privacy system
Respecting the privacy of users is a basic policy of Fuyun Technology. Therefore, as a supplement to the analysis of the second enterprise/person registration data above, the company will not disclose, modify or disclose the user's registration data and the non-public content stored in the services of the application APP , unless the cloud is classified. On the basis of good faith, technology believes that the disclosure of this information is necessary in the following situations:
(1) Compliance with relevant laws and regulations, including the content of the information published by the user on the webpage of the application APP , the time of publication, etc., when inquiring by relevant national authorities .
(2) Maintain and maintain the intellectual property rights and other important rights of the company.
(3) Strive to maintain the privacy of users, individuals and the general public in an emergency.
(4) Other circumstances in accordance with the provisions of this article or as deemed necessary by the company.
6, the user's account, password and security
Once you have successfully registered as a user, you will get a password and account number.
You are solely responsible for any damages caused to you, sub-cloud technology or third parties without your own account and password.
In addition, each user is solely responsible for all activities and events in their account. The user agrees to notify Li Yun Technology immediately if any illegal use of user accounts or security breaches is discovered.
7. Refusal to provide guarantee and disclaimer
The user expressly agrees that the use of this application APP products and services is at the user's own risk.
The company has clearly stated that it does not provide any type of guarantee, whether explicit or implicit, including whether the information can be transmitted accurately, promptly and smoothly.
Users understand and use the App APP products and services depending on the users themselves, and they are responsible for system damage, data loss and any other risks.
8. Prohibition of service illicit
Users without a commitment agreed to sub-cloud technology, can not use this application APP various services sublet, resell or other improper purposes.
9, user management
The user is solely responsible for the content posted. User use of the Service is based on all local, national and international legal standards applicable to the Service. User promises:
(1) The information published by the application APP or the service of the application APP must comply with the relevant Chinese laws and regulations. The following information may not be produced, copied, published or disseminated on the application APP or using the services of the application APP :
(a) oppose the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(b) Endangering national security, revealing state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(c) harming national honours and interests;
(d) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination and undermining national unity;
(e) Destroying national religious policies and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(f) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
(g) spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetment;
(h) insulting or slandering others and infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
(i) Contains other content prohibited by law or administrative regulations.
(2) In the application APP release or use of the information on this application APP Shihai services must comply with the relevant provisions of international law and other legal provisions relating to countries and regions.
(3) does not make use of this application APP services the following activities:
(a) entering the computer information network or using computer information network resources without permission;
(b) the deletion, modification or addition of computer information network functions without permission;
(c) the deletion, modification or addition of data and applications stored, processed or transmitted into the computer information network without permission;
(d) Deliberately making and disseminating destructive procedures such as computer viruses;
(e) Other acts that endanger the security of computer information networks.
(4) Do not interfere with the services of this application APP in any way .
(5) Comply with all other rules and procedures of the sub-cloud technology.
Users are responsible for their own actions in the use of this application APP service. The form of legal liability of the user includes but is not limited to:
The compensation shall be paid to the infringed person, and after the sub-cloud technology first assumes the liability for administrative punishment or tort damage caused by the user's behavior, the user shall give the compensation of the same amount of money.
The user understands that if the information transmitted by the website is clearly one of the contents listed in the above paragraph (1), according to Chinese law, the company is obliged to stop the transmission immediately, save the relevant records, and report to the relevant state authorities. And delete the address, directory, or shutdown service that contains the content.
The user agrees to protect and maintain the interests of the sub-cloud technology, and is responsible for paying the lawyer's fees caused by the user's use beyond the scope of the service, the damage compensation fee for violating the terms of service, and the expenses incurred by others using the user's computer and account number.
If the user or other person using the user account infringes the intellectual property rights and other rights of the third party in the course of using the claim, the user shall be liable.
11. Change, interruption or termination of service
We reserve the right to restrict your use of the Service and to contact other users through the Service. In addition, we have the right to change, discontinue or terminate your application account, or stop providing free services or fee-based services to you, in the event of any of the following: without liability to you or any third party:
(1) You are required by law to submit true information, and the personal information you provide is not true or inconsistent with the information at the time of registration and fails to provide reasonable proof;
(2) You violate the relevant laws and regulations or the agreement of this agreement;
(3) in accordance with the provisions of the law or the authority of the competent authority;
(4) For safety reasons or other necessary circumstances.
All notices sent to the user can be sent via email, regular mail or announcements on the website's prominent location.
The cloud technology will pass the message to the user through one of the above methods to inform them of the modification of the terms of service, service changes, or other important matters.
The User and Sub-Cloud Technology agree that the dispute arising from this Agreement and the services using the App is resolved by arbitration, but the company has the right to choose a litigation method and has the right to choose a court of competent jurisdiction to accept the lawsuit.
If any of the Terms of Service is inconsistent with the law, then those terms will be re-analyzed as close as possible, while other terms will remain legally binding and affecting the User.
14. Information storage and security of the services included
Sub-cloud technology for this application APP all services will try to maintain their safety and convenience, but the information appearing on the Service failed to delete or save assumes no responsible.
In addition, we reserved judgment whether the user's actions are consistent with this application APP claims the terms of service, if the user violates this application APP terms of service, it will interrupt its service account.
15. Force majeure and other excuses
1. You understand and confirm that in the course of using this service, you may encounter risk factors such as force majeure, which may cause the service to be interrupted. Force majeure is an objective event that cannot be foreseen, cannot be overcome, and cannot be avoided and has a significant impact on one or both parties, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, plague epidemics and storms, and social events such as war, turmoil, government actions, etc. . In the above circumstances, we will try our best to cooperate with the relevant units in the first time and make timely repairs, but the losses caused to you or third parties will be exempted by us and the partners within the maximum extent permitted by law.
2. To the extent permitted by law, we and our affiliates (A) make all implied warranties and representations (for example, warranties and representations of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of the data, and non-infringement). , is not liable; (B) does not guarantee the operation of the service interruption or error occurs, and (C) "as is" to provide services (including but not limited to information and content). Except as otherwise stipulated by law, we do not bear any service-related losses in the following situations:
(a) Various security issues invade the service, such as the use of the user's data by others, causing harassment in real life; other software downloaded or installed by the user or other websites visited contain "Trojan horse" and other viruses, threatening the user's The security of computer information and data may in turn affect the normal use of the service and so on.
(b) Service interruption due to force majeure, computer virus or hacker attack, system instability, user location, user shutdown, and any other technology, internet, communication line, etc., or failure to meet user requirements;
(c) misleading, deceptive, threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal information that may be displayed in the service, or anonymous or impersonal information that infringes the rights of others; and
(d) Service interruption due to the maintenance or maintenance of this application platform or related equipment on a regular or irregular basis.
3. You understand and acknowledge that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, we are not liable for any defects in the quality of any products or services we provide to you and any damages caused.
4. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any indirect, consequential, punitive, incidental, special or penalties, including but not limited to the loss of profits suffered as a result of your use of the Application Software or the Service. Responsibility (even if Beijing Lingying or Beijing Lingyin have been informed of the possibility of such losses). Notwithstanding the fact that this Agreement may contain conflicting rules, our entire liability to you, for whatever reason or behavior, shall not exceed the fees (if any ) paid to us for the use of the Services we provide .
16. Other terms
1. We solemnly remind you to pay attention to the terms of this agreement exempting us from liability and limiting your rights. Please read carefully and consider the risks.
2. We and you may terminate this Agreement at any time after giving notice to the other party. Upon termination of this Agreement, you will lose the right to access or use the Services. The following items will remain in effect after the termination of this Agreement:
(1) Our right to use and disclose your feedback and suggestions;
(2) Other users continue to share the content and information that you have previously shared through the service that you copied or re-shared before the termination of the agreement; and
(3) Articles 11 and 15 of this Agreement.
3. The validity, interpretation and settlement of disputes of this Agreement shall apply to the laws of the People's Republic of China. If you have a dispute or dispute with us, you should first resolve it through friendly negotiation. If the negotiation fails, it should be submitted to the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (" CIETAC ") for arbitration in Beijing according to the then effective arbitration rules. CIETAC 's decision shall be deemed final and no dispute shall be brought. The arbitration is conducted by only one arbitrator. The arbitration procedure uses Chinese.
4. Any term of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable for any reason, and the remaining terms are still valid and binding on both parties.
Have read and agree to this agreement